October 20, 2014

Daily Workout Routine

As I have told you before, my typical workout routine follows as below: 


  • 5 mins of cardio 
  • 5 mins of abs
  • 5 mins of arms
  • 10 minutes of bicycle
  • 45 mins - 1 hr of fast walking 
  • Sometimes very easy and basic yoga moves 
I will be honest, I'm the biggest lazy ass you will ever meet. I get bored of workouts EXTREMELY easily so I found myself a few ways to force myself to do something.

To start off, the first 3 workouts that are 5 minutes long - I split the exercises in 30 seconds (yes). Everything I am going to list down below, you just have to do them for 30 seconds only.

CARDIO


  1. Jog in place
  2. Jumping jacks 
  3. Knee ups 
  4. Butt kickers 
  5. Mountain climbers pulls 
  6. Step ups 
  7. Plie squat hops
  8. Ski hops 
  9. Shuffle punches 
  10. Jump rope 
ABS


  1. Basic crunch 
  2. Right oblique crunch
  3. Left oblique crunch 
  4. Bicycle crunch 
  5. Reverse crunch
  6. Long arm crunch
  7. Crossover crunch
  8. Half curl 
  9. Vertical leg crunch
  10. Plank 
Note: Cardio and abs workout are from the application Daily Workouts, available on both Play Store and iTunes. Download it as soon as possible, it's life changing. 

ARMS

I simply follow this video because I think it's just brilliant. 




Now, for the last two ones, I can't motivate myself to do it unless I am listening to music. So get your headphones and go go goooo!

Walking helps in ways you can't even imagine, and it's within everyone's reach. As you're walking, try to run for a while here and there. You can use pedometer apps like Noom Walk to trace your steps. 



Working out is motivation and lots of willingness. You are doing this to take care of you body, not to shrink it until you only have bones left. Love your body, love yourself because you are beautiful the way you are! 


Nayon 

No comments:

Post a Comment