November 3, 2012

Introduction to my blog!

              

I have never been good in writing introductions, and that's not today that it is going to change.
But still I will try :p


So... hi, my name is Nayon, I live in Paris and I am from Bangladesh.
My blog is going to be mainly about beauty and fashion. But then ofcourse we can talk about my life and others things I like.
My aim would be making you discover more about my wonderful country which is sometimes a lot different that what the clichés say. 

We'll mix up the two cultures and make a perfect world. 

I also have a beauty channel which is youtube.com/nayonashiek


Hope to see you soon again <3

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure it's gonna be a wonderful site!
    I'm really proud of you and this site about our beloved country is a fab' idea !
    Keep it up & all the best ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Banckground color, and already start loving your blog, Its just perfect :), i love the culture mixing idea, carry on honey
    LOVE, BIG KISS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris is one of the topmost names in my "places to visit before i die" list...lol! seriously though, I've heard so much about it! Hope to see you there one day ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha, trust me there's a reason why people go crazy over Paris. :)

      Delete